I remember the day it was jessicas first day of school in 9th grade science with Mr. Frye. I invited her to eat lunch with my group of friends, which turned out to make her day. She was so worried that she would eat lunch by herself. After talking we realized we were going to be next door neighbors! We were both moving to a new house. After that we became lifelong friends. I would never trade her and her New York accent for anything. She is the one friend that knows every single embarrassing detail of my life. No matter what where who why or when she would drop anything and be there for me, as I would her. I love her with the deepest part of my heart. Today we went to the hagerstown mall and did a little bit of shopping stopped at walmart, went back to her house and she made me chicken parmesan for dinner (which was delicious) had a couple glasses of wine and watched the movie Something Borrowed. She also taught me something that I can't believe I didn't know! To get breading to stick on chicken you dip it in an egg first. DUH! How did I not know this??
No comments:
Post a Comment